prasavaraksha ayurvedic after delivery care kit
Ayurvedic medicine after delivery, Ayurvedic treatment after delivery, after delivery care ayurveda, ayurvedic medicine for post delivery, postnatal ayurvedic medicins
The system of doing Ayurvedic After delivery care was existent in India since Centuries. It’s a comprehensive step by step treatment procedure designed by ancient Ayurveda Acharyas, meant for total recharge and rejuvenation of a Women’s body, post delivery. It’s proven that this age old system is good for the health and beauty of women. It’s a three step process which includes oil massage, bathing in hot, medicated water, and consuming Lahya, and Aristas.
Undertaking oil massage and bathing in medium hot, medicated water helps to regain the abdomen, it’s normal shape faster, post delivery; provide firmness and strength to the body as a whole; and back, abdomen and joints, in particular.
Lahya and Aristas contain well known medicinal herbs such as Amla, Aswagandha, and Brahmi in addition to natural fruits They helps in rejuvenation, longevity, enhance digestion, treat constipation, improve memory and wisdom, vitality, reduce anxiety level, fatigue, back ache and joint pain.
In a nutshell, this practice of After delivery care can help in curbing back pain, joint pain, reduce stomach bulging out, to avoid the unwanted fat accumulated in the body parts, post delivery, regain the person’s natural shape and size, after delivery, recharges, revitalizes, re-energizes, provides extra nutrients, increase energy levels and is equivalent of doing a spa in home.
But as times changed, many of the current generation of ladies are not able to avail the benefits of this system to the fullest extent due to factors such as shortage of time, lack of availability of quality medicines, biases created by unscrupulous elements in this field, etc.
Under these circumstances, Buddha Herbals, which has a long tradition and experience in the field of Ayurveda introduced “Prasavaraksha” Ayurvedic After delivery care package by fusing traditional knowledge with modern technology.
This After Delivery Care package is prepared, after exhaustive research work, under experts in the field of Ayurvedic maternity care. It’s an age old system packaged in a convenient and easy to use modern avatar without losing any of its traditional values, for today’s generation of young working mothers who’s awfully short of time.
This pack contains seven patented Ayurvedic products four for external application, and three for internal consumption. They include exclusively made oils,Aristas and Lehyas, for conducting a complete After delivery care for two weeks in the comfort of their own homes, with the help of one person. This package also contains a user’s manual, with easy to understand illustrated pictures and a detailed description about how to apply and use each of these products.
- Hassle free After delivery care in the comfort of the home.
- Prepared as a result of extensive research work under expert Ayurvedic doctors.
- Prepared using natural herbs, and does not contain chemicals or preservatives.
- Step by step programme meant for total recharge and rejuvenation of a women’s body, post delivery.
- Helps the abdomen to regain its natural shape and size faster, post delivery.
- A pack of 7 items including exclusively prepared and hand blended medicated oils for Ayurvedic after delivery care.
- Helps to regain old shape faster, for softening the skin, and for stretch marks correction.
- Eliminates back ache and joint pain which is common after delivery. Provides strength and firmness to the body.
- Specially prepared Aristas and Lehya containing extracts of fruits, and medicinal herbs such as Amla Aswagandha and Brahmi.
- Rejuvenates, revitalises, and recharges the body.
- Treats constipation, enhance digestion, Strengthen the heart, purify blood.
- Improves memory and Wisdom.
- Package contains medicinal bathing powder and Massage powder.
- This product is compatible within the principles of modern medicine and can be started to use 3-4 days after normal delivery, and in case of cesarean delivery, once the operation wound is heeled.